Protecting The Environment And Those Who Depend On It
I provide legal representation to clients who support the environmental interests of the state of Florida and those whose livelihood depends on the protection of such resources. Below are examples of my legal services.
If you require other conservation consulting services, please consider my consulting firm,
Conservation Advisors LLC, at www.conservation-advisors.com.
I provide a full range of legal services to individuals, businesses, government entities, and non-profits with land conservation and property right transactions across the state of Florida.
- Review, negotiation and drafting of conservation easements, including requirements required by 26 Internal Revenue Code Section 170(h)
- Review, negotiation and drafting of purchase contracts, particularly the contracts used by county, state and federal agencies
- Review of title commitments, surveys, environmental site assessments, and conservation easement documentation reports
- Resolution of a wide range of title issues, including defects of record, mineral interests, and boundary and trespass
- Representation before state agencies, Florida Cabinet, and Acquisition and Restoration Council